Monday 20 February 2012

Mummy

I dont mean this kind of mummy:

This is what I'm talking about:
WTF?
Well....I don't mean the dudes my mum, but he seems to know what I'm talking about so......

Well last week was my darling mothers birthday.  Anyone who knows me will tell you how close I am to my mum, and I know this is such a cliche and what not, but she seriously is my best mate!

Only children can appreciate and fully understand what their parents have been through and how much they do for us, so it's only proper that me and my bros and my dad spoil her on her Bday :D

We showered her with gifts, took her out to dinner, and most importantly, we got her SUPER BIG balloons!

Not mums real age, obvs, but you can figure it out!
So one of the gifts we got her (I say we, my dad actually bought them...but still....we) were these amazing cupcakes!

Hydrangea cupcakes!  My mums fav flowers.  'The Cake Deli' who made them are GENIUS!




They where almost too good to eat!! (almost.....I mean I still ates them)

We have a habit of getting amazing cupcakes made in our house, if you haven't already, check out the awesome cupcakes we got for my brothers birthday back in January here: >>>More nom nom cupcakes<<<

A few days later, I treated mother dearest to a spot of lunch at Bella Italia.

NOMS. Pepe Rossi Ripieni and Pizza Caprina

True say, plate
As you can tell by the empty plates, the food was UH-MAZING, especially the Pepe Rossi! which the menu describe as an: 'oven baked pepper stuffed with creamy red pepper risotto, basil and crumbled goat's cheese. Served with a crisp lemon dressed salad of baby gem, rocket, green beans, spring onion and cucumber' *drool*

So to summarise, I love mumsy lots and lots, all the way to the moon and back <3

Quick question.  We got my mums fav flowers made into a cupcake, what design would you want to have on your cupcakes? (I'm torn between Cookie monster and..like...rainbows or something!

check these bad boys out! 
Enjoy this alternative birthday song :D
Quick Translation of first verse:
Again and again this day comes,
Again and again my heart sings,
(repeat above)
You'll live for 1000 years,
That is my wish,
Happy Birday to you (x2)
Happy Birday to Sunita,
Happy Birday to you

xo

21 comments:

  1. I don't know what's cooler, the cakes or the pizza :D Happy belated birthday to your mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess from the balloons: She is 4S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum would be your best friend if she knew you thought she was 4s :)

      Delete
  3. It is great to have your mom as a best mate.

    Mine is a great friend as well. Loving those cupcackes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah true say, mums are good chums (I'm a poet and I didn't know it!)
      Cupcakes where NOM NOMs!

      Delete
  4. awwww how lovely ur mum is your best mate...u hav a gr8 relationship...the cupcakes r cool & thats so sweet taking ur mum out for lunch, the stuffed peppers look yum.....love the Asian bday song @ the end & the translation...I had a little sing -a-long with it.....Happy Bday 2 Ayshs mummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I loves mumsy.
      I love that song too, cheers me reet up!

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday to your mum!

    Love the cupcakes! I would definitely have a Tardis-like cupcake, which I would keep forever. And a Dalek cupcake, which I would quickly destroy, by eating.

    GM X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like a terrible daughter. I have never done anything so wonderful for my mother.

    By the way, if you ever find out that man's number, make sure to give it to me. He is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only did this wonderful thing to make up for all the shit my mum has to put up from us!

      You know what, I think the guy died last year. But I'm always up for a bit of grave digging ;)

      Delete
  7. Another brilliant blog, as usual! As a close friend I can say without a shadow of a doubt, that Aysh's family are SOOO close, and it's an absolute privilege and an honour to know them all... X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely! :D Its an honour to know you and your beautiful family too!

      Delete
  8. Such pretty cupcakes! Happy birthday to your mum! (I like writing "mum") Sadly, I just like the plain cupcakes. I scrape the icing into the garbage. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't apologies! I'm kinda the same. Too much icing makes my tummy feel funny, so I usually scrape it off too :D

      Delete
  9. nice cupcakes, you'll must of had a great time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D We had a lovely time thanks :)

      Delete
  10. My, my...wow. Your mum is very lucky.

    Well, I don't know what it is... I seem to be reading a lot about pizza today... seems like the universe is calling me to have pizza for dinner tonight...hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't disobey the universe, go forth and eat pizza! (I'm having home made chips teehee)

      Delete