I have 50 followers?!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay *happy dance*
Thanks you guys :D
Blogging was something I've wanted to do for a looooooooong time, but I was always a bit self-conscious about it for some reason. But I'm so glad I started! I've been introduced to a whole new community of cyber-geniuses!
Seriously, all the blogs I follow, and even some of the ones I don't, but am meaning to when I have more time to commit to blogging (which is about now I suppose!), leave me in awe and inspire me for my blogging!
So round of applause and pat on t'back for you guys! *Applause*
A few months ago, I was thinking that I need to go around and visit all of my followers blogs and go explore some new blogs to broaden my blogging horizons, but I was struggling to keep up with the blogs I regularly follow due to university work, but now that uni's over I am completely free to browse and explore to my hearts content!
So if you guys think there are some blogs out there that are up my alley, then please do recommend!
My last day of Uni was this thursday just gone, and I'm so relieved!
Finally, the hard graft is over and done with!
I will definitely miss Leeds, it's such a brilliant city, and an amazing university to study at (driving in the city centre, however, is a completely different story! one way systems everywhere!!)
And I'm really gunna miss my friends. I've made some friends at uni who I will certainly know for the rest of my life (I hope!). In fact my best mate from uni, Panjy, is coming over to stay at mine sometime next week :D
But the timing is perfect! I'm sure all my non UK followers will have read on other british blogs that the weather has been amazing! It's like being on bloody holiday!
In Manchester we've had highs of 28 degrees C! (I have no idea what that is in Fahrenheit... 80 something?)
But I tan So quicklyyyyy It's annoying! And I don't tan very elegantly. I'm brown already, so when I tan, I just go even browner, but like dirty brown....so it looks like I've not washed my face or something :/
It isn't exactly a fabulous look......
But yes, I have lots of plans for what I want to do now that I'm free in summer including:
- Strawberry picking (it's cheap and cheerful :D and the fresh berries taste amazinggg)
- get a pedicure (cuz fugly feet do not look good in summer sandals)
- go skydiving/bungee jumping (this is not realistic as I am beyond skint)
- ride in a hot air balloon (this is slightly more realistic, as we booked this last year sometime, but it's been cancelled about 3/4 times as the weathers always been poops)
- visit a bird and/or animal sanctuary (I wanna capture these lovely creatures in their natural element)
- Visit as many beautiful parks/beaches as I can in the nice weather (beaches are tough due to where I'm located, the nearest beach is Blackpool, and I'm tired of visiting that dirty, tired excuse for a beach! recommendations are welcome :D)
- Bake and cook more
Those are just a few things I can think of from the top of my noggin. You guys got anything good planned for summer?